The rules and regulations for Play on the Pitch 2018 have been passed on from Sunderland AFC. Those who took part last year, will know what to expect.
Rules of Play
- Squads of 18 (including goalkeeper)
- All games will be played on a full-size Championship pitch.
- Roll on roll off substitutions, teams must notify referee of any substitution.
- All games are 90 minutes in duration 45 minutes a half, with a 15-minute break at half time.
- Games started and finished by a referee.
- All 11-a-side FA rules apply, barring substitutions, for all games include the back-pass rule.
- The offside rule does apply
- 2 yellow cards = 1 red card.
- Please remember to RESPECT the referee and their decision is final.
- 6.00pm – Team Arrival, taken to changing rooms
- 6.15pm – Pre- Match Warm Up
- 6:50pm – Both teams in tunnel, lead out with music.
- 6.55pm – Team line up and photographs
- 7.00pm – Kick off
- 7.45pm – Half Time
- 8.00pm – Second Half
- 8.45pm – Full Time & Man of the Match Presentation
- 9.10pm – Post Match Food & Refreshments
Play on the Pitch: Team Disclosure Form text
I, the undersigned, confirm that:
- I am medically fit to participate in the Play on the Pitch event (“Event”) and I enter entirely at my own risk.
- I accept that Sunderland Association Football Club Limited (“SAFC”) are not responsible or liable for my death, or personal injury, suffered at the Event except when such death or personal injury is caused by SAFC’s negligence.
- I agree to indemnify SAFC against any losses or claims SAFC suffers or incurs in respect of any personal injury to, or death of, any person during the Event which is caused by my acts, omissions or negligence.
- I accept that Sunderland Association Football Club Limited are not responsible or liable for any personal property lost, stolen or damaged during the Event, except where such is caused by SAFC’s negligence.
- I agree to indemnify SAFC against any losses or claims SAFC suffers or incurs in respect of any loss or theft of, or damage to, personal property which occurs during the Event which is caused due to my acts, omissions or negligence.
- I will comply with the Ground Regulations relating to the Stadium of Light (copy of such attached herewith) and observe all requests by Sunderland AFC.
- I will leave the facilities including the changing rooms and bar facilities in the same order as was found upon arrival. I agree to inform Sunderland AFC staff immediately in the event of any damage or breakage caused and acknowledge that I will be responsible for and shall duly repay Sunderland AFC the cost of such damage.
- I accept that if I enter any restricted areas of the Stadium of Light that I may be asked to leave the premises.
- I confirm that the allergies I have disclosed below (including food and medical allergies) are, to the best of my knowledge, a complete list of my allergies
TO BE RETURNED TO THE STADIUM OF LIGHT ON THE DATE OF YOUR FIXTURE